Monthly Webinar Training
SEMS Technologies is offering monthly one-hour webinars on a variety of industry topics. Anyone may sign-up to participate in individual monthly sessions for $129 each, or you can purchase an annual subscription for 12 webinars at $795. SEMS Software Customers are entitled to special discounted rates ($99 per individual session; $595 for an annual subscription). This represents more than 60% savings over the individual webinar pricing, and if you must miss one or more live sessions, we post streaming recordings of each webinar on our website so you can view and listen to the webinar session at your convenience. We also include supplemental training materials that can be downloaded from our webinar archive.
Annual subscribers to the webinar series will be given user ids and passwords for staff within their organization to access the information posted on the website. Send us an e-mail if you either want to participate in individual webinar sessions or sign up for the annual webinar subscription. We will then generate the appropriate invoices and add you to the list for notification and sign-on instructions for the webinars. Information about the topics covered in each webinar are list below. If you want to purchase one session before committing to the annual subscription, we will credit the $129/$99 payment towards the annual subscription fee.
If you have any questions, or want more information, please call 678.845.0243 and ask for Eric. If you prefer email, please contact Eric at EricH@SEMSTech.com
Attention Webinar Subscribers:
We are steadily getting pre-approval for Continuing Education credits!
Subscribers will automatically be sent certificates of attendance if they attend the minimum amount of time per their certification board rules (each state differs). Please note that some states also require a minimum amount of “participation.” This participation criteria is generally met if the attendee asks at least one question during the webinar. We are steadily seeking pre-approval status for additional states.
We are in the process of re-applying for pre-approval status for continuing education.
Status of State CEU Pre-Approval
– West Virginia (application sent; pending approval)
– California (approved most courses)
– Maine (applications being reviewed)
If you are not a subscriber, but are interested in attending a webinar, please let me know. I can set you up with an annual subscription, or you can simply purchase one monthly webinar at a time. See the top of the page for pricing. You can talk to me during business hours by calling 678.845.0243 or if you prefer to email, send that my way too! EricH@SEMSTech.com
Updated Schedule for Calendar Year 2019!
January 2020 (exact date TBA later)
- Service Schedules: Establishing preventive maintenance for assets
February 2020 (exact date TBA later)
- Backflow – Notifications: How to format, schedule, and customize notices to be sent to customers in order to get their assembly(s) tested and remain in compliance.
March 2020 (exact date TBA later)
- User Security (Logins) & Backups: Setup usernames and passwords for your staff to use while at the same to protecting access to your SEMS Systems. Also learn more about best-practices when it comes to backing-up your SEMS SQL database.
Friday, April 26th 2019 @ 1:30 PM EST
- SEMS Administration: A thorough breakdown of Staff, Contacts, Customers, and more.
Tuesday, May 28th 2019 @ 1:30 PM EST
- SEMS Security: An in-depth look at the Emergency Response Plan and Vulnerability Assessment. By ~2020, these items will be required for most utilities & municipalities, so be a step-ahead of this mandate and learn how to effectively build these plans and procedures that all of our subscribers have access to use.
Wednesday, June 26th 2019 @ 1:30 PM EST
- Sampling & Monitoring: A detailed look at Sample Collection Setup.
Thursday, July 25th 2019 @ 1:30 PM EST
- Inventory: A breakdown of how to most effectively maintain your inventory, warehouses, and purchase orders.
Friday, August 23rd 2019 @ 1:30 PM EST (A week earlier than usual due to Labor Day)
- Work Orders: A look into everything WO-related, including our latest feature enhancements.
Tuesday, September 24th 2019 @ 1:30 PM EST
- Backflow: The SEMS Cross Connection Control module including assemblies, tester info, and letters of notification.
Wednesday, October 30th 2019 @ 1:30 PM EST
- Customizing Benchsheets: Learn how to configure Excel-based spreadsheets to log your data and produce reports.
Thursday, November 21st 2019 @ 1:30 PM EST (A week earlier than usual due to Thanksgiving)
- Definable Reports: Learn how to configure Data Layers to serve as the foundation for user-configured compliance / process control reports.
Friday, December 20th 2019 @ 1:30 PM EST (A week earlier than usual due to the Holidays)
- Best SEMS Enhancements of 2019: Discover the latest tools & feature enhancements that will allow you to make the most of your SEMS CMMS management.